Monday, February 18, 2008

Check your Brain out.!

I saw this on Jessica's blog and couldn't resist giving it a shot.
Not sure if I agree with the results or not.





Your Dominant Intelligence is Interpersonal Intelligence



You shine in your ability to relate to and understand others.

Good at seeing others' points of view, you get how people think and feel.

You have an uncanny ability to sense true feelings, intentions, and motivations.

A natural born leader, you are great at teaching and mediating conflict.



You would make a good counselor, salesperson, politician, or business person.

7 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

Neat. I was a "linguistic intelligence" person - sometimes my husband probably wishes I had another kind (LOL)

Unknown said...

Cool! I tested as "Interpersonal Intelligence" with many accolades. But among them, it said I am a good mediator! World Peace: Here I Am! :)

Green tea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Green tea said...

Kitty, I'm sure your Hubby loves you just the way you are.. *grin*

Michael, me too..maybe we can help out Barak and Hillary.. :D

Jessica said...

I had fun with this quiz. And it said you'd make a good politician. You're political, so there you go! :)

fineartist said...

Oh hell yes G, I'd vote for you in a New York minute!

Green tea said...

If elected I promise;

" Free Chocolate for everyone" !