I hope to go see Hillary tomorrow, if Hubba is feeling better, until then these are 10 things I am happy about tonight.
1.Target Center in Mpls had 20,000 plus people there to greet Barak Obama !
( click on Centristy)
2. Hillary arrives tomorrow, I'm fickle,I like them both !
3. John Edwards chose to wait till after Super Tuesday to endorse a candidate
I knew he had class..!
4. I bought a new outfit for a big party tonight(I hate shopping)
5. At the fancy schmancy dinner tonight to honor a friend.
I was able to sit a stare at our handsome Police Chief .
6. The writers strike may be over in time for the Oscars * big smile*
7. I have a Nut Goody candy bar in my freezer
8. Temperatures were in the 30's today, felt like spring.
9. My daughter Linda got to shake hands with her hero today
(again Centrisity link)
10. I am going to go have a glass of Chenin Blanc, after I take Hubba's temp.