Friday, November 13, 2009

Mad World!

I am here but have been so busy and haven't been able to check in on every one.
I will soon.
I worked a funeral Lunch today for a 90 year old sweetie.
She would have been so proud of the send off her family gave her.

When we got to the church the main counter had pans of Chicken Breast's in plastic bags thawing out.
There had been little confrontation with our leader and the lady in charge of the dinner tomorrow night about the possible contamination.
But we were informed to keep our paws off her chicken.
She moved it to another counter and put a sign on it "Do Not Touch."
and left.
She was coming back later to refrigerate it.
Boy I hope the dinner goes well

So what does youtube have to do with anything? Nothing really,
I just can't wait for Adam's CD to come out :)



3 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

That was sweet of you to help out (and keep your paws off the chicken!)

Heidi said...

HUGS! xo

Unknown said...

I second Heidi's note. Love and (((HUGS))) to you, Gigi!