Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

The number of trick and treaters have fallen a little, but tonight we still had about 30 kids.
Well not all kids there was one little adult who came with her Russian exchange student to show her one of our many American customs.
We opened the door and Hubba was busy getting the candy when this deep voice
said
"I don't want your stinking candy I want your money."
I looked at the little twerp dressed in black with her face covered, and then she pulled down the zipper and there stood Runningwoman giggling.
She and Alina were having a blast going to the neighbors who didn't recognize her.

We had a lot of little cuties too, Asian, Black, Latino
and my last visitor was a middle eastern handsome young man with his daughter.

I love Halloween

2 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

That is hilarious!

runningwmn said...

tee hee!