Monday, April 27, 2009

Princess Amalia

Amalia turned 7 years old on April 22nd and I meant to post about it earlier
But I am a little depressed at how fast she is growing up.
She is the youngest member of the family, the sweetest little redhead you could ever meet.
But it won't be long before she will be in that crappy stage of life where teens hate every one around them.
It takes till their mid twenties before they start to come out of their rooms and smile again, especially girls.

Here she is with her Uncle Bitsy

5 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

So cute! I don't think teens necessarily all hate everyone around them...my 13-year-old brother is still sweet. Annoying when all he wants to do is listen to his ipod, but sweet.

Green tea said...

Give him 3 more years Kitty :D

Chris said...

OH, I so know what you mean! My grandgirls are growing fast and getting a little "tude" going...still good kids, sweet, considerate, well-behaved and loving...they live in Big Sur, away from so much that ages kids fast. Hope they are easier than their mother!

runningwmn said...

Actually that is her Auntie Bitsy. Bitsy is a girl. :)
And I have no doubt she will be the stereotypical teen. She already says stuff like "Oh my God, my dad is SO annoying" ha ha

Green tea said...

Ooops sorry Aunt Bitsy.
Thanks Grandma for straightening that out :D