I received this today from a friend
it speaks for itself.
Please share it..
* If you grow up in Hawaii , raised by your grandparents, you're exotic and different.
* Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, a quintessential American story.
* If you named your kid Barack, you're unpatriotic.
* Name your kids Willow , Trig and Track, you're "colorful."
* If you're 18, white, and get an underage girl pregnant, "life happens."
* If you're 18, black, and get an underage girl pregnant, you're a registered sex offender.
* If you're a minority and you're selected for a job over more qualified candidates, you're a token hire.
* If you're a conservative and you're selected for a job over more qualified candidates, you're a game changer.
* If you're a Democrat and you make a VP pick without fully vetting the individual, you're reckless.
* A Republican who doesn't fully vet is a maverick.
* If you get 18 million people to vote for you in a national presidential primary, you're a phony.
* Get 100,000+ people to vote you governor of the 47th least populous state in the Union , you're "well loved."
* Graduate from Harvard Law School and you are unstable.
* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.
* If you are biracial and born in a state not connected to the lower 48, America needs darn near two years and three major speeches to "get to know you."
* If you're white and from a state not connected to the lower 48, America needs 36 minutes and 38 seconds worth of an acceptance speech to know you're "one of us."
* If you spend three years as a brilliant community organizer, become the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive that registers 50,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a constitutional law professor, spend eight years as a state senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend four years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works, and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real leadership experience.
* If you spend four years on the City Council and six years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking executive.
* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America 's.
* If your husband is nicknamed "First Dude", didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA , your family is extremely admirable.
* If your pastor rails against inequality in the United States of America , you're an extremist.
* If your pastor welcomes a sermon by a member of Jews for Jesus who preaches that the killing of Jews by terrorists is a lesson to Jews that they must convert to Christianity, you're a good Christian.
* If you spend 18 months building a campaign around the theme of "Change," it's just empty rhetoric.
* If one week before your party's national convention you SUDDENLY make your candidacy about "Change,
that's the real deal.
OK, much clearer now.