Saturday, July 21, 2007

Homecoming

Hope everyone has been having a good week, I know we have kept busy.
I was waiting for permission to post an e-mail one of my closest friends had received from her G daughter who just arrived home from Iraq after spending almost 2 years of her life there as a medic.
It was a moving letter and if I don't get her permission I won't print it in full.

Meanwhile the Red Bull's a National guard unit from Minnesota arrived home this past week.
They were the longest serving guard unit that had been in Iraq.
Among the groups coming home were many children of friends of ours.
There are a lot of stories to be told from that group.
For now they just want to reunite with their families.

So we will give them time to breathe the fresh air in Minnesota.

No comments: