Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good by Michael Johns!

I am an Idol junkie and tonight one of my favorites was voted off
and left behind
were a couple surprised mediocre Female singers.
I'm glad he gets to tour with the group this summer,
and I'm sure he'll be around for a long time.

I'll buy your CD Michael, especially if you
record more songs by Queen.

His down fall last night was singing a song by Arrowsmith.
Michael isn't a rocker even if he wants to be.
He needs to stick with the blues.

Go to Youtube and check out his Bohemian Rhapsody, the
embedding was disabled by request so I couldn't post it here.
Maybe thats a good sign that it is going to be recorded.
I did see Randy Jackson whispering in his ear tonight, we'll see.

Here is a little taste:

2 comments:

fineartist said...

They voted Michael off? Oh man that sucks butt.

Dang it.

That is all.

xx

Riot Kitty said...

I am the only person in America who doesn't watch this show! But all of the runners-up seem to go on and do well.