Friday, May 11, 2018

Its been almost 5 years since my best friend and partner died..5 years ago today we were just starting the journey that would end on July 21, 2013.
I talk to him often and wonder what he would think of this world we are living in right now.
I have days when I wonder if we will ever get out of this mess.
When I wonder if the Republicans in office now, will ever wake up.
When I wonder if aliens have taken over their bodies.
I have never prayed so much as I have since this nightmare began.
I hate being alone, I have a granddaughter in crisis, and my son thinks he is protecting me by not sharing what s going on, when all it does is make me think the worse.
I  needed a place to vent where I could be private..
Pray for our country and pray for our world.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such difficult times. I don't know how we'll get out of this mess, but I'm hoping for a great surge in November elections that will help. It's good to blog and keep in touch with friends near and far, so we can give each other the support we need to get through these times as best we can. I hope you'll keep blogging.

Thank you for stopping by the New Dharma Bums blog and commenting. When I came over here to read your blog I read the previous post and watched the video of your much loved husband Bob. I remember years ago my twin brother telling me that the heart knows no time, love lasts forever.

Green Tea said...

Thanks Robin..I need to start new blog..if I do will post the info..Periodically I read other blogs without commenting saw yours through Alans..