But too many people read my FB so I am putting them here.
She'll have to deal with it.
1.I have been married almost 52 years..but I am only 49 in GiGI years
2.I never have enough time in the day to get things done.
3. I am not crazy about cooking huge meals..but I do love to make Soup out of anything.
4. I hate lists like this, because I have secrets and they may slip out.
5. I have many friends..in different groups..But maintain a close posse of about dozen.where we do many different things together.
6. I also still have my best friends from High school and cousins that are like sisters.
7. When I was young I had many pen pals and also wrote to about 10 guys who were in the service,if only we had had Face book back then.
8. I have a brother who is 10 years older then me and I married one of his friends, I also have a sister younger and I love her dearly.
9 I have lived in the metro area for over 50 years, but still think of St. Peter, MN. as my home.
10. If you are my friend it is forever, but if I feel betrayed, it is forever before I can get over it.
11. I have a blog, where I can vent.
12. I remember when I was about 6 years old my Mom was taking me to get a perm. I wanted my hair upswept so I could impress the little boy next door...I ended up looking like Shirley Temple and cried for a week.
13. My parents were awesome, but my dad was very strict, he was handsome like John Wayne or maybe even George Raft, he taught me how to drive with the patience of a Saint, he died way to young and left my Mom a widow at 55 , we were very close until her death.
14. I am addicted to TV, watching Boardwalk on HBO..Best series they have ever had
15 I love to read and my most current book is "A Fine Balance" by Rohinton Mistry our Book Club will be discussing later.It makes you appreciate where you were lucky to be born. I loved this book and am ready to reread it,
16. I have season tickets to Orchestra Hall, I love classical music and find it soothing.But I am not limited to it.I like all music especially music from my past, Nat King Cole was THE MAN in my life.
17 I partied hardy in my youth, now I am content to stay home at night, but I still do like my Pinot Grigio
18. I wish I had a rich Aunt who would leave me billions of dollars.I see so many people who need help just to keep their homes and feed their families.
19. I am a Political animal, I even had parties when I was young watching Election returns.my high school friends still mention them.
20. I attended two National Democratic Conventions as a volunteer. 84 for Mondale, San Francisco, 88 for Dukakis , Atlanta I was a National Delegate to two Democratic Convention. one for Clinton in Chicago and one for Gore in LA
21 I have been involved in many organizations over the years, and currently am the President of Brooklyn Center Womens Club, member ship about 125. we take a lot of interesting trips.
22 I am not going to make it to 30 so will leave it blank..maybe Flash knows some thing :)