Saturday, February 11, 2012

And so it Goes.

Just a quick little message to let you all know I am fine, just busy times right now.
We had our caucuses last Tuesday and even though I sent out about 30 reminders to past attendees..only 14 showed up in my Precinct.
Since I was only one of 2 women there, I got sucked right back in.
I went with the plan of just sitting back and observing. It didn't work.
I guess when I decide to step back I'll just have to stay home.
Now that my daughter has become so involved and my niece is the State Senator. I just couldn't do it this year.
Meanwhile I found out that a couple we are close to in our neighborhood went to the Republican caucus. I think Mr. was dragged by his wife who has Evangelical friends that are involved because of their bigoted feelings toward Obama.
I am just going to sit back and watch what happens when the local Republicans start pushing for a right to work state.
Mr is a strong union guy and that will be interesting to watch.
I am off to a Valentine Fund raiser for our Senate district..more to come later.



keep on doing what makes you happy.

Chris said...

Keep up the good work!!!

Riot Kitty said...

Forgot you were now political family :)

Michael Manning said...

The "right to work" states are a sore point with me. I was told by my union years ago that they were soon going to be outlawed. I still don't know what my union was basing that on.